Hello friends if you want to book bus ticket through jio money then it may be chance for you to get full amount of your ticket. After transaction if your reference number ends with 15, 08, 47 or 70. You will get full amount of ticket price back to jio money.
How to Book Ticket :
- Open JioMoney App
- Tap to enter ” Pay Bill and Recharges”
- Enter on bus ticket to make preferred booking.
- Complete your payment and check Jio reference number
- If your JioMoney reference number ends with 15, 08, 47 or 70.
- You will get full value of your ticket back to Jio money.
If your luck works and you get reference number and with 15,08,47 or 70 then it will be big chance for you to get full amount of your ticket value.
Terms and Conditions:
- Offer Period is from 1st August, 2017 to 31st August, 2017 (“Offer Period”)
- Eligible transaction is successful bus ticket booking transaction through JioMoney during the Offer Period. (“Eligible Transaction”)
- If last two digits of RRN Number (JioMoney Reference Number) printed on M-ticket of the customer who has done Eligible Transaction has 15 or 08 or 47 or 70 may get cash reward equivalent to the value of bus ticket booked.
- The cash reward will be credited in to the JioMoney Account of the eligible customer within T + 2 (two) working days (Wherein “T” is the date of successful completion of Journey)
- The maximum cash reward under this offer shall be equivalent to the value of bus ticket booked.
- The amount of cash reward is not charged to the customer.
- Refund or cancelled transaction shall not be considered as Eligible Transaction under this offer
- All the taxes in relation to cash reward shall be borne by customer only.
- Reliance Payment Solutions Ltd (“JioMoney”) reserves the right to, at any stage and at its discretion modify or end or call back any of its offer without prior notice;
- In case of any dispute, the decision of JioMoney shall be final.
- This offer can’t be clubbed with any other offer.
- The Offer is not valid in the State of Tamil Nadu and wherever else prohibited by law.